● £10 enables one young person or refugee to attend an evening workshop on peace-making and community resilience for free
● £15 will pay volunteer expenses for one day and both support the work of the Centre and enable young adults who want to work in the field of peace to learn vital skills
● £70 covers the cost of a 90 minute coaching session for leaders or community organisers dealing with conflict situations
● £100 covers the cost of filming a public event and making it available to wider networks
● £150 a month will cover the travel and lunch expenses of one of our indispensible volunteers
● £250 covers the cost of a half-day capacity building workshop on resilience for a local community or group of young leaders
● £500 will cover the preparation and facilitation costs of holding a one day workshop on our values-based model of resilience for a community, organisation, or group.
● £400 will enable facilitators to respond to a community conflict and hold safe space for dialogue
● £500 will cover the cost of a one day workshop bringing together leaders from different contexts to learn skills for responding to conflict in their own communities
● £1000 will cover the cost of one participant on a six month leadership programme on community resilience.
Looking after our beautiful building
● £55 will pay for each of several new planters to replace the ageing ones in the Islamic peace garden
● £120 will cover the annual cost of paint to keep our building smart and welcoming to visitors
● £250 will cover the cost of annual flowers and plants for our award-winning garden in summer
Leaving a legacy is one way of helping St Ethelburga’s vision of a more peaceful and sustainable world in which future generations may thrive. Legacies help us grow, fund major projects and maintain our building and Bedouin tent.
St Ethelburga’s is a ‘maker of peace-makers’. We inspire and equip individuals and communities to contribute, in their own particular contexts, to activating a global culture of peace.