● £10 enables one young person or refugee to attend an evening workshop on peace-making and community resilience for free
● £40 will pay the costs for one month of caring for our Andalucian peace garden
● £50 covers the cost of a 90 minute coaching session for leaders or community organisers dealing with conflict situations
● £100 covers the cost of filming a public event and making it available to wider networks
● £150 a month will cover the travel and lunch expenses of one of our indispensible volunteers
● £250 covers the cost of a half-day capacity building workshop on resilience for a local community or group of young leaders
● £250 will cover the cost of annual flowers and plants for our award-winning garden in summer
● £500 will cover the costs of holding a one day workshop on our model of resilience for a community, organisation, or group.
● £1000 will cover the cost of one participant on a six month leadership programme on community resilience.
Leaving a legacy is one way of ensure a more peaceful world for your grandchildren. Help St Ethelburga’s continue its much-needed work into the future and enable future generations to thrive. Legacies help to fund major projects and maintain our unique building.
St Ethelburga’s is a ‘maker of peace-makers’. We inspire and equip individuals and communities to contribute, in their own particular contexts, to activating a global culture of peace.